July 15, 2008

A Great Time to Buy!

With interest rates still low and a significant amount of affordable homes to choose from, it truly is a great time to buy a home!

While some may be hesitant due to misinformation or just lack of know-how, there are far too many people "waiting"...but for what?

There are several programs available, especially for 1st time homebuyers. As a buyer, you also are not limited to only choose one or two homes that meet your criteria, there are several possibilities. There are also financing available for 1st time homebuyers to purchase foreclosure/fixer upper homes and truly customize their homes.

If you are "sitting on the fence" and just aren't sure what your next steps should be, feel free contacting me for more information! If you'd like me to cover specific topics on my blog, please leave me a comment/feedback and I'll respond with ample sources of references and information. I want my blog to be about YOU, the consumer, so please let me know what's on your mind!

No comments: